Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Gratitude" Coin for This Morn'


Now I know how happiness sheds someone’s tear which deeply feels much pleasant (happy to cry).

Now I feel a “thank you” is not enough to show how great a gratitude I have deep inside. I don’t know how to show it wholly and clearly. Hmpp… how glad I am, knowing God has taught us how to do it. Alhamdulillaahi rabbil’alamiin (praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds.

Gratitude. That’s how I call the coin (coins of life) I’ve just got this morning. I feel like having stepped up the stair. What I learned this morning is that no matter how tiny a miracle (luck) is, that is a miracle as it is. Miracle (luck) is a blessing from God that I have to be grateful for, not a trifle which I used to respond by a simple “owh” (flat expression, not consider important). I regret for my “owhs”. Now I know how great every tiny miracle is (this tiny miracle has made me happy to cry), and it’s too good to respond just by an “owh”.

Thanks, God, for the coin. Alhamdulillah.

0 comments: