Wednesday, July 06, 2011

3 Coins in My Life

I always say to myself not to fall in vain (I don’t mean that I plan to fall, what I mean is that I might fall though I’ve set everything up to step up stairs). Pick something good from every fall. In this fall, I’ve found 3 coins. These are not ordinary coins you know. I’ve given each a name. And each of them recalls my memory about lessons I’ve got from this fall.


Coin #1 called “Chances”. In life, there’ll always be chances. Chances to do and make something new, chances to do anything you want to, chances to reach your dream, chances to achieve what others say impossible. Each chance may come in different or same time (at one time, you may find only one chance or more). But one thing for sure, each chance only comes once in your life. Once you waste it, you’ll never get it back (just like time, you never could turn it back). If you think you find it twice, you’ve got to know that they’re (first and second chances) the different chances which seem similar.


Coin #2 called “Choices”. In life, there’ll always be choices to choose what you think right/better. Choices always come in groups, at least in pairs, never in solo. So, it’s definitely wrong if someone said “I have no choice”. You may choose or not choose –those are 2 choices. If you think you’re being urged to choose certain choice, it’s your choice to be urged or free with your own opinion. It’s all yours.

Coin #3 called “Consequences”. There’ll always be consequences of everything you do. That’s why, you should think before you leap. Not only think about the consequences, but also prepare plans of reaction you would apply if those come true.


 Well, I’ve got 3 precious coins in this fall. Those coins must be weighing my piggy bank. Praise be to Allah for teaching me precious lessons in life. I hope I’ll find other coins in ups (not only downs).


Created on 6 July 2011
Revised on 29 July 2011

0 comments: