Monday, July 04, 2011

Einstein's Riddles: Neighbors (Solution)

Have you got your answer? Let’s compare with mine.

It’s said that there are 5 groups (=houses) live side by side in a row, which each house has 5 variables consist of color of house, nationality of occupant, pet, drink, and brand of cigarette. Based on the clue, we can draw as below:


We’ll see that fish must be in the 5th house. And of course I’m one of the 2%.


This brain teaser I copied from Brain Teasers (http://brainden.com/einsteins-riddles.htm). Just on click on that link, then you’ll get more brain teasers to tease your brain or even just to ease your boring day. When you get stuck, you can visit brain teasers forum to get extra “clues” from them whom have tried to solve it (but for me, it’s better to do it by myself as I did in solving this quiz).

3 comments:

reyanna namoco said...

WOHOOOO!!!! I'm part of the 2% !!!

reyanna namoco said...

I'm part of the 2%!!!

Unknown said...

@ Reyanna:
Congratz for ya! ^_^