Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Honestants and Swindlecants #8

Let’s refresh our brain without make it blunt!
Still with the Honestants and Swindlecants. And the story goes….

Thinking about the treasure, the gringo forgot what day it was, so he asked four aborigines and got these answers:

A: Yesterday was Wednesday.
B: Tomorrow will be Sunday.
C: Today is Friday.
D: The day before yesterday was Thursday.
Because everything you need to know is how many people lied, I will not tell. What day of the week was it?


P.S.: This brain teaser I copied from Brain Teasers (http://brainden.com/logic-problems.htm). Just on click on that link, then you’ll get more brain teasers to tease your brain or even just to ease your boring day. When you get stuck, you can visit brain teasers forum to get extra “clues” from them whom have tried to solve it (but for me, it’s better to do it by myself as I did in solving this quiz).

0 comments: