Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Free



"I used to punish myself for every mistake I had made.
It placed me in pain. 
I could not step forward coz of fear laid therein (heart).

But, later I heard God said (guided me through kind souls around me) 
that I have to forgive and set myself free, 
so I can face another day, 
another chance.

Now, I keep on learning to love myself by keeping the positive feelings in heart 
(and subconscious, too).


-Fajri Umami-




P.S.: I massive thanks to Erbe Sentanu (for the great lesson of Quantum Ikhlas), Quraish Shihab (for the clear explanation of God's saying in Holy Qur'an), Mario Teguh (for the golden ways which always wake me up gently and touch me deeply), especially for the kind souls (family & friends who always inspire, support, and motivate me to step up an be a better man). After all, praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds.

0 comments: